It’s easier than ever to collaborate with your team and across your entire organization with SoapBox. Keep reading to learn more about some of the key updates we’ve made so far this year, or click here to head back over to SoapBox and see for yourself.
Here's what's new:
1. Sync your Outlook Calendar to get helpful updates and reminders about upcoming meetings 📅
Choose the one-on-one or team conversation you want to sync from the left sidebar. Then, either click "connect your calendar" under the meeting name, or click the "Info" tab and toggle the "Calendar Sync" integration to "On".
Choose “Sync with Outlook” and follow the steps to sync your meeting.
Note: You can only sync meetings that are set as “recurring” in your Outlook calendar.
Want to learn more?
- Learn more about setting meeting times manually and with Google or Outlook calendar here
- Learn more about the notifications you get when you sync your calendar here.
2. Manage user permissions and keep track of who’s using SoapBox at your company 👥
If you’re a SoapBox admin*, you can access “Manage Users” by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of your SoapBox screen.
*Your SoapBox admin is the first person who created a SoapBox at your company. If you’re not sure who your admin is, let us know and we’ll help you out!
Here’s what SoapBox admins can do in “Manage Users”:
- See a list of everyone at your company using SoapBox
- Deactivate and reactivate a user
- Give “Admin” status to another user
Learn more about the Manage Users feature here
3. Launch a Discussion to gather input on any topic from employees across your organization, and have everyone vote on the things they like best. 📣
You should launch a Discussion if you want to...
- Collect Employee questions for your next all-hands meeting
- Get feedback on a new process
- Gather ideas for a project
- Share customer feedback with everyone at your company
Want to learn more?
- Learn more about how and when to use SoapBox Discussions here.
- Discussions is a SoapBox Pro feature. Click “Get Discussions” in SoapBox to start your free trial, or learn about pricing here.
Stay tuned for more great updates later this summer. Until then, log back into SoapBox to take advantage of all this great stuff!