“Today” keeps you focused and productive by showing you all your upcoming one-on-ones and team meetings in one place.
How to access Today
When you first sign in to SoapBox, you will land on the Today page. When you’re on other agenda pages, just click “Today” at the top left of your screen to see your feed.
What’s in the Today feed
- Meetings coming up in the next 6 days
- Birthdays or work anniversaries coming up in the next 6 days
- Discussions that will be launching and ending in the next 6 days (if you’re a SoapBox Pro user)
- Active discussions (if you’re a SoapBox Pro user)
Your meetings will display in chronological order. You’ll see agenda items for your upcoming meetings until 1 hour after your set meeting time has passed. After this, you will see a “Finish” button - click this to archive your meeting.
Note: If you haven’t created any meeting channels, you will see an empty state where you can create a One-on-one or Team Meeting.
What you can do in Today
From the main feed you can...
- Finish meetings (items that aren’t checked off will carry over to the next meeting)
- Close/summarize items (up until 1 hour after your set meeting time has passed)
- Add comments to agenda items
- Add agenda items to your meeting
From the right-side menu you can...
The Unfinished meetings widget displays meetings that ended more than 1 hour ago. You can finish your meetings from here by clicking “Finish”. Once you finish a meeting, it will be removed from this list.
Note: Meetings will only appear in this widget if you’ve synced them to your calendar or set a meeting time manually.
The Unscheduled Meetings widget displays all meetings that are not synced to a calendar event or manually scheduled. You can schedule your meeting from here by clicking “Sync to calendar”. Once you’ve scheduled your meeting, it will be removed from this list.
Note: Meetings will not appear in this widget if the “Meeting Events” notification setting for that meeting has been turned off.
Want to know more about how to get the most out of SoapBox with your team? Click below to book some time to chat! 👇