First things first, you can Download the iOS app here 📱
When you log into your SoapBox account in the new iOS app, all your existing One-on-One and Team Meetings will be there but now you can add new One-on-One or Team Meetings right in the app too.
Creating a Meeting
To create a One-on-One or Team Meeting:
- Tap on the + sign on the top left, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap "Add"
- Select which type of meeting you’d like to create
- Invite your team members to your meeting
Note: If the user you’re inviting isn't already a part of Soapbox (meaning they have not logged in for the first time yet) you can enter their email address and directly invite them to join SoapBox. Once you do that, we’ll send them an invite email and they’ll be good to go. 👍
See what they will receive when you invite them to a meeting here. 🔎
Adding items to your meetings
To add an item to your One-on-One or Team meeting:
- Tap the meeting you’d like to add an item to
- Tap the bottom of the screen where it says “Add item…”
3. Type in your item and press “Add” at the top left or add a suggested item by tapping on the suggested item at the bottom of the screen.
#ProTip: Tap the green arrows beside the suggested item to rotate through the list of suggested items.