First things first, you can Download the Android app here 🎉
When you log into your SoapBox account in the new Android app, all your existing One-on-One and Team Meetings will be there. You can also add new One-on-One or Team Meetings and manage your agenda right in the app.
Creating a Meeting
To create a One-on-One or Team Meeting:
- Tap on the “☰” sign on the top left
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Add Meeting"
- Select which type of meeting you’d like to create
- And lastly, invite your team members to the meeting
Note: If the user you’re inviting isn't already a part of Soapbox (meaning they have not logged in for the first time yet) you can enter their email address and directly invite them to join SoapBox. Once you do that, we’ll send them an invite email and they’ll be good to go. 👍
See what they will receive when you invite them to a meeting here. 🔎
Adding items to your meetings
To add an item to your One-on-One or Team meeting:
- Tap the meeting you’d like to add an item to
- Tap the blue “+” icon at bottom right of the screen
3. Type in your item and press the “✓” at the top right or add a suggested item by tapping on the suggested item at the bottom of the screen
#ProTip: Tap the green arrows beside the suggested item to rotate through the list of suggested items. 🎉