Track your team's goals and OKRs with Soapbox. In this help document we will outline:
•Create a new Goal
•Display Goals on agenda
If you currently do not have access to Goals, please click here to speak with a Soapbox rep to receive a 1 month trial of the Goals features with the Soapbox Business Plan.
Creating a new Goal:
First, select the Team Meeting or 1:1 that you wish to add your goal into. Select "Goals" on the main navigation bar to access the Goals page.
Select "+ Add Goal" to create a blank goal. Select the newly created Goal to edit.
- Goal Symbol/Emoji: Select an emoji that best represents the Goal that you are trying to achieve.
- Show on agenda: This toggle will allow you to turn on/off having this goal appear on your main agenda. (Fun Fact: You are 90% more likely to complete a goal if you speak about it each week)
- Set Target Date: Set a due date for your goal to have a target to work towards. This date will also appear on the main agenda.
- Goal Title: Name your goal
- Goal Description: Add some additional context to the goal to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Milestones: Add milestones to track towards your goal. As you check off milestones, the goal will update to indicate the % of completion.
Soapbox has the largest collection of Goal/OKR suggestions anywhere on the web. To view and add a goal from our suggestion list, select 💡Suggestions.
Select your job function and to add a goal from the suggestions, click on the goal and it will add to your meeting goal.
If you wish to edit a suggested goal, first select it to add the goal, and then select the goal to open up the goal detail view and make any necessary changes.
Display Goal On Agenda:
The toggle to display goal on agenda will automatically create an agenda item on your main agenda displaying your goals, the progress and target date.